Are there any retail locations where I can buy Quinta Quinoa?
- Yes! Click here for a list of our retail locations. Don’t see a location near you? That’s okay, Quinta Quinoa is still available for purchase online. We are continuing to add retail locations across Ontario so feel free to sign-up for our email list at the bottom of this page to receive notifications about our newly added locations.
- Please enter your postal code below to show your interest for a retail location in your area
Where does Quinta Quinoa ship to?
- Quinta Quinoa currently ships across Canada, now including Quebec! For Quebec orders please note that our packaging is not completely bilingual yet – it’s a work in progress. For orders outside of Canada, please contact email@example.com for more information.
How long will it take to process/ship my order?
- Typically, your order is processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. Shipping will take 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to South-Western Ontario. For inquires on tracking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address on your order.
How can I pay online for Quinta Quinoa?
- Quinta Quinoa offers secure online payment through PayPal, as well as directly through our website using any major credit card. Your personal information is protected.
What happens if I need to make changes to my order after it is finalized?
- Please contact email@example.com with your full name used on your order and details about any changes required.
What happens if I receive the wrong order, if my order is damaged, or I am unsatisfied with the product?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if any of the above statements occur. Our team will make ourselves available to help manage any questions or concerns.
Why don’t you ship to the USA?
- There are different labeling regulations for distribution into the USA that we are currently exploring. Please check back soon for updates!
Key To Success
Have you ever wondered how companies like Katan Kitchens started out, or how startups were able to...
How To Make More Local Food Choices
Open your pantry, open your fridge: Where does the food you’re looking at come from? Pull out...